The Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, proposing, and selling new
Commercial, Personal, Life and Benefits accounts; for ongoing counseling and marketing to
existing clients; and for meeting specific sales goals as determined by the Sales Executive
and Vice President of Sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Actively prospect for and solicit new clients.
• Create and maintain client/prospect lists using the computer system.
• Gather all information necessary to market a new business account, including client signatures on all applications, and complete all necessary applications using the computer.
• Provide assistance as needed to Service Account Executive in the preparation of proposal and present final proposal to prospect/client.
• Maintain technical expertise and brokers license through continuing education classes, company seminars, etc.
• Provide assistance to the Service Account Executive in the research of claims and claim reserves where necessary.
• Perform regular client visits and annual reviews as per the Commercial Department guidelines.
• Collect down payments and overdue accounts on agency billed policies once all efforts have been exhausted by the Accounting Department.
• Review renewals 120 days (or more) prior to expiration and assist Service Account Executive in the
preparation of a renewal plan on all accounts; i.e. re-marketing, pre-renewal letters to gather pertinent
renewal information , pre-renewal visits with clients.
• Meet with Service Account Executive on a weekly basis to review status of all business, new and existing.
• Maintain expiration list.
• Prior Insurance experience and Sales experience desired
• Brokers License.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org