Looking for a Sales Exec. & Service Rep.
The Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, proposing, and selling new Commercial, Personal, Life and Benefits accounts; for ongoing counseling and marketing to existing clients; and for meeting specific sales goals as determined by the Sales Executive and Vice President of Sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Actively prospect for and solicit new clients.
• Create and maintain client/prospect lists using the computer system.
• Gather all information necessary to market a new business account, including client signatures on all applications, and complete all necessary applications using the computer.
• Provide assistance as needed to Service Account Executive in the preparation of proposal and present final proposal to prospect/client.
• Maintain technical expertise and broker's license through continuing education classes, company seminars, etc.
• Provide assistance to the Service Account Executive in the research of claims and claim reserves where necessary.
• Perform regular client visits and annual reviews as per the Commercial Department guidelines.
• Collect down payments and overdue accounts on agency billed policies once all efforts have been exhausted by the Accounting Department.
• Review renewals 120 days (or more) prior to expiration and assist Service Account Executive in the preparation of a renewal plan on all accounts; i.e. re-marketing, pre-renewal letters to gather pertinent renewal information , pre-renewal visits with clients.
• Meet with Service Account Executive on a weekly basis to review status of all business, new and existing.
• Maintain expiration list.
• Prior Insurance experience and Sales experience desired
• Brokers License.
Please Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Service Representative will be working in the Employee Benefits or HR Division. Please Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Call us today at 617-964-5340 to learn more about why you'll love working with us.
Also, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to discover more about our mission, dedication to excellence, and service to the community!